Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum: 10 worst one-liners
Tusshar Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh starrer ‘Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum’ has been publicized well and the film is expected to have a good opening at the box office, however the trailers of the film haven’t gone down well with everyone, especially the Censor Board which stopped the makers from showcasing the same promo on TV that they released on internet.
There is a section of the society that has lapped the trailers of ‘Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum’ very lovingly. This group of people has liked the poor jokes shown in these trailers. Here is a list of 10 worst PJs featured in the promos of ‘Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum’.
1. After using a body whitener lotion, Tusshar says, “Aaj mere shareer ka sirf ek hissa kaala hai.” (Just one part of my body is black.)
Answer: His eyes.
New Stills: Adult comedy ‘Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum’
2. Riteish: You should look for most happening d**** in town.
Tusshar: It is discs not d****.
3. Riteish (Pointing his finger towards his dog): F***** hai…fakr hai mujhe ispe. (He is f*****…I am proud of him).
4. Tusshar: Is baar toh main apna impression ‘macho’ dunga. (I will give my best performance this time; however the dialogue has a different meaning in Hindi.)
Ritesih: Depend karta hai ki ladki aa rahi hai ya ja rahi hai. (It depends on whether the girl is coming or leaving.)
6. Anupam Kher: This soap belongs to Ramu Kaka of ‘Sholay’. Actually Thakur didn’t have hands. (You need to watch ‘Sholay’ to understand this joke.)
7. Riteish: Give me high five.
Tusshar: Aakhri paanch rupaye bache hain, wo bhi maang raha hai. (This is my last 5 rupees and you want this too.)
8. Tusshar: What type of girls call you man. I asked her and she said ‘I am wet’.
Riteish: Idiot, she meant vet, veterinary doctor.
9. Anupam Kher: Ramdin was buried under my father’s obligations, so he used to bow down in front of him all the time. (Your guess is as good as ours.)
10. Tusshar: Jo mere paas hai, wo tumhare paas nahi hai. (You don’t have what I have.)
Sarah Jane Dias: Jo tumhare paas hai, wo aaj kal market me milta hai, wo bhi battery operated aur do saal ki warranty ke saath. (What you have can also be found in market, that too with battery and warranty of two years.) Probably they are talking about mobile phones.