Bollywood Buzz

Fire breaks out at Shahrukh Khan’s house

A minor fire broke out at Shahrukh Khan’s Bandra house ‘Mannat’ last night after a short circuit fire. According to reports, the short circuit occurred in a bathroom’s exhaust fan, setting off the fire alarm.

The security guard immediately called for the fire brigade and the situation was brought under control. Since it was a minor incident, nobody was hurt.

”All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. ‘Now that the house is on fire let’s warm ourselves’ Didn’t seem viable though,” posted a relieved Shahrukh Khan on a social networking site.


You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *