7 THINGS about Aamir Khan’s 30 Years in Bollywood you Didn’t KNOW
Aamir Khan has completed thirty years in the Hindi film industry and the actor has not only entertained the audience with his amazing performances but also educated them with his various social message-driven films.
In his three decades-long career, the Superstar has given us some brilliant films and unforgettable characters.
However, there is still more about the actor that we aren’t aware of! Here’s a look at seven unknown facts about Aamir Khan:
1. AK is the first guy to open the 100 Crore, 200 Crore, 250 Crore, 300 Crore, 350 Crore (Dangal record of 382 hasn’t be broken yet by any Bollywood film). And now he has also opened China as a market for Bollywood films.
2. Aamir is the only actor to have 11 plus films in 8 plus ratings on IMDB.
3. AK has the highest hit flop ratio ever in his films, his production house has a 100 percent ratio.
4. In last ten years, Aamir Khan has played, a 22-year-old to a 57-years-old man and all his characters have the highest recall value.
5. Philanthropist AK – All social message ads done over years have been pro bono, he hasn’t charged a rupee. Example of Incredible India, Atithi Devo Bhava, Polio and a few more. He has also been the face of Unicief Asia for years.
6. AK is only Producer/Filmmaker after Mehboob Khan (Mother India) and Satyajit Ray to be invited for Oscars ceremony.
7. Aamir Khan’s ad films have been as distinctive as his films!