Here Are The 7 facts About Salman Khan and Alia Bhatt Starrer Inshallah
1. Alia Bhatt and Salman Khan do not play an age-challenged couple. If you are looking for a Lolita-unplugged kind of remix about a graying man and giggly teenager (almost), then look elsewhere). This is the story of intense love. There are no kids and kid-stuff in this story.
2. Inshallah will feature Salman Khan in his most romantic avatar to date since Hum…Dil De Chuke Sanam. Usually, Salman plays aggressive characters with dollops of romance thrown in. For the first time, he plays a diehard romantic.
3. Since Alia Bhatt has had a childhood crush on Salman Khan, she is looking at ways to feel ‘normal’ when she starts shooting with Salman. Breathing exercises are not helping much. Alia is just counting on her acting skills. She will act nonchalant when she meets Salman on sets, as though working with him is no big deal for her.
4. Being an out-and-out romantic film Inshallah will have 7 romantic songs composed by the director Sanjay Bhansali. I have had the privilege of hearing some of these songs. To say that the music is exquisite would be an understatement. The music of Inshallah will create history.
5. Parts of Inshallah will be shot in the US. Sanjay Bhansali has shot only one of his films out of the country. And that was Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. “Inshallah,” says Bhansali, has a heart that ticks for India.
6. Inshallah will feature Salman in a role never seen before. Sadly, I am not allowed to reveal what he will play. All I can say is he has never played anything like this before.
7. As for Alia Bhatt, Inshallah will take her to the next level in her career. Her role has innocence and seductiveness. Her character is at once childlike and wise, grownup yet possessing the innocence of a child. This film will be for Alia what Hum …Dil De Chuke Sanam was for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.